- Adjust front and rear derailleurs.
- Adjust front and rear Brake calipers.
- Adjust all points of bearing contact including hubs, bottom bracket and headset.
- True and tension wheels
- Nut and bolt safety check
- Inspection for damage
Full TuneBEST VALUE
- All of the items of the Mini-Tune plus
- Hydraulic Brake Bleeds (fluid not included)
- Full bike wash
- Mechanic Fist-bump.
- All of the items of the Full Tune plus :
- Drive Train Clean
- New Shifter cable and housing install (parts not included)
- Full frame pivot adjustment (dissasembly, cleaning, lube)
- Mechanic high-five
- Beer on pickup (availability limited)
Custom builds are the best way to own the strongest, quality, and most long lasting wheels on the planet!
- Quality parts
- Prepped and built right
- Strong DT Swiss or Sapim Spokes
- Light Weight and serviceable
- Talk to us about building your dream wheels today
An important part of keeping your suspension performing at it’s best while extending it’s life!
- Properly maintained suspension will keep your bike running efficiently and prolong the life of your boingers.
- Most manufacturers recommend to service your suspension fork every 50 hours of riding with seal replacement at 100 hours.
- Rear shock service intervals are at least once per year of riding.
- Schedule your suspension service today!